Welcome to Brandeis University's Online
M.S. in Project and Program Management
Brandeis University is pleased to offer its M.S. in Project and Program Management (MSPPM) in a convenient online format for working professionals interested in project management. The program curriculum is consistent with PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®). It integrates understandings of business functions and challenges at various levels of corporate operation, and involves the interdisciplinary study of management, leadership and technology.
Founded in 1948, Brandeis University is an internationally recognized research institution with the intimacy and personal attention of a small liberal arts college. Brandeis University is an accredited, non-sectarian institution focused on academic excellence with a commitment to social justice. Brandeis University counts among its faculty six members of the National Academies, four Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigators, three Pulitzer Prize winners and two MacArthur Foundation “genius grant” recipients.
Brandeis is an internationally recognized university that is:
- Ranked by prestigious publications such as U.S. News & World Report (No. 35).
- Committed to academic excellence.
- Innovative and offers interdisciplinary programs.
- A member of the Association of American Universities (AAU).
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Leaders choose Brandeis University’s MSPPM for its:
- Organized, rigorous curriculum, which includes an essential balance of the soft skills and hard skills necessary to lead projects effectively.
- Highly experienced faculty, who are working practitioners of diverse industries.
- Opportunities to share best practices and network with a diverse student body of many cultures, management levels and industries.
- Opportunity to build effective communication and leadership skills.