Students may petition for the evaluation of academic credit for transfer from another regionally accredited United States university or college, to be applied for credit toward a master’s degree program. Requirements affecting transfer credit include:
- Students must be formally admitted into the MSPPM degree program.
- Students are allowed to apply a maximum of six graduate credits toward the MSPPM degree program.
- The credit must be graduate level, and from a regionally accredited US institution of higher learning.
- Transfer credit is awarded for courses with an equivalent course into the MSPPM degree curriculum, as judged by the program chair.
- For course(s) requested, the student must supply:
- A completed Transfer Credit Form, which may be submitted from our website at https://brandeis.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_a32zbY8RHj0bbDf.
- A course description and a syllabus for the course at the time it was taken.
- An official transcript containing the grade of the course requested. The originating institution must send the official transcript, in a sealed envelope, directly to GPS.Division of Graduate Professional Studies
Rabb School of Continuing Studies
415 South Street, Mail Stop 084
P.O. Box 549110
Waltham, MA 02454-9110
- Only graduate level courses apply.
- Only courses with a B- or better apply.
- No transfer credit requests will be considered for the 9th and 10th graduate level courses in master’s degree programs.
- Courses cannot be considered for transfer credit if they are part of a previously completed degree program.