Graduates of the Master of Science in Project and Program Management can:
- Manage the project lifecycle in all its phases in a way that assures the delivery of the negotiated scope and quality level, while meeting time and budget constraints.
- Effectively communicate the project/program status, issues, expectations and risks, both verbally and in writing, to project and program stakeholders and team members.
- Demonstrate how projects contribute to an organization’s ability to realize its strategic goals and business benefits.
- Exercise management and leadership skills in the conduct of programs and projects of various size, scope and complexity that may be international in nature.
- Effectively manage the roles, communications and expectations of project stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Download your free brochure at the top right of this page to see how this program can help accelerate your career.