Course Sequencing Guidelines
The M.S. Project and Program Management degree requires:
- RPJM101 Foundations of Project Management must be taken as the first course, preferably alone.
- RPJM103 Advanced Scheduling and Control must be taken no later than two semesters after RPJM101.
- All required courses must be completed before the elective courses, though if necessary, the last required course may be taken concurrently with the first elective.
The recommended sequence of core courses:
- RPJM101 Foundations of Project Management
- RCOM102 Professional Communications
- RPJM103 Advanced Scheduling and Control
- RMGT110 Organizational Leadership and Decision Making
- RMGT110 Risk Management for Projects and Programs
- RPJM113 Negotiating and Conflict Resolution
- RPJM117 Program Management: Theory and Practice
For additional information, please contact your GPS academic advisor following acceptance to the program.